Sunday, April 5, 2015

School Drools

ONE WEEK. Just ONE. MORE. WEEK until spring break starts, and I don’t think there’s any one else in the world  who is half as excited as I am to get this vacation going. You know, I heard that college was supposed to be one of the most thrilling parts of a person’s life, but I have to admit that in my own experience, it’s also the most stressful. I mean, there’s loads of homework due each week, your classes’ mid-terms are usually all scheduled around the same day.. And throw in the added bonus of trying to make friends when everyone else is also on this crazy rollercoaster of all-nighters and exams!

I guess what I’m trying to say is college is hard work! But that’s okay, because we all get through it eventually. All I know is that pretty soon, I will be doing nothing but lots of sleeping in, laughing with my best friend, and absolutely NO schoolwork.

What are your plans for break? Let me know in the comments!




Check out this post, and others, on my blog! https://lifemusicbeautylove.wordpress.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment